Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome to my Kitchen

Hello to those that are joining me to see what I have started in my kitchen. I have been married for almost 9 years and I love to cook and try new things. For the past 5 years I love making and selling homemade bread from home. Most of my customers are from my husbands work. I will be adding recipes I try to this website so feel free to try them out after I have tried them on my family. My three year old daughter has been pretty darn good at eating just about everything I give her. Her favorites are fruits and vegetables and therefore she has never had a problem. My husband loves all the breads I make and not that long ago I made a cheese and jalapeno bread. Loved it!! So I will be trying to post something new at least once a week so please stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment